Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to my world

So this is my normal look, e.g. blue scrubs, stethoscope, glasses, and scrub hat; very exciting, I know.  Let me introduce you a little into my work.  Currently, I'm in the locker room, changed and ready to set-up my room.



My daily equipment all nicely set-up.

Scrub Hat: Julie's Things

My scrub hats are my only source of flair.  When I first started buying them the most popular sites was Blue Sky Scrubs , but they cost $24.  I think that's too much for essentially a piece of cloth.  Fortunately, there is alway Etsy, where there are plenty of small business owners that sell very cute scrub hats.  I bought the scrub hat in the picture at Julie's things for $14 and another one not shown.  I highly recommend these for anyone who works in the operating room.  The fabric is thick but soft, and there are plenty of pretty patterns.

(Sorry for the quality of the photos.  They were taken with my fancy phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment