Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Polka Dots and Neon: An Alternate View



polka dot dress, yellow shoes, neon accessories
Cardigan: NY&Company; Dress: Pins and Needles; Shoes: Steve Madden
 Remember this post? From that post I decided to use items in my closet that closely resembled the pieces in my Polyvore collage.  It gives me more of a girly vibe, but I still really like how it came out.  I've been into peter pan collars lately, so when I saw this dress I knew I had to snag it up.


Bracelet: NY&Company; Rings: S.A. Beads
 I've realized that I don't know what to do with my hands when taking pictures, and just usually hide them behind my back.  Unfortunately, that prevents you from seeing the neon accessories.  The rings I'm wearing are made from telephone wire.  Pretty cool, huh?  Also, my hands are so "veiny" now, and as a typical nurse I already know what vein I would choose; guess which one.


1 comment: