Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

mint shirt and skirt
Top: Apt 9 from Kohl's; Skirt: American Apparel; Jacket: Old Navy; Heels: Target; Necklace: Forever 21
I'm really loving the mint trend, so I thought why not double it up?  I would say this is what I typically wear on days off.  I like to wear color, and since I'm only 4'10" (That's right. I didn't even make it to five feet.) I wear heels A LOT.  My heels fall into a range of comfort starting from "Can only walk from the car to the restaurant and back," to "I can dance salsa in these all night."  I would say these fall into the farther right of this range.

I have to say that posing for these photos is a lot harder than I expected.  It didn't help that there were three teenagers in the park staring at me.  It made for a lot of awkward photos.  These were not included.







1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I'm loving the mint trend as well! .-_-

    ReplyDelete