Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Funny Face

white lace dress, black and white photo
Dress: Marshall's, Scarf as Belt: Ross; Sandals: NY&Company; Jewelry: Target
I love this outfit, because it really represents my style.  White, lace, and no altering needed? Giddy up.  I live in dresses like this during the summer, because they require no thought.  Just throw it over your head + a couple of accessories= outfit. Fantastico.

I've noticed that in my recent posts the only pictures I like of myself are when I DON'T face the camera.  I don't know what to do with my face or hands, so it's just much easier to look away.  For this post I made a conscientious effort to look at the camera, and 99% of the photos are of me making funny faces.  The only picture where I look somewhat normal is the one above.  So here's an ode to my funny faces...enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment